Phang Nga Bay is not only famous for James Bond Island, but also for its caves. Panak and Hong Island are perfect places to explore the sea caves and lagoons by canoe. Take a canoe into the caves and lagoons and enjoy the breathtaking beauty of the limestone karsts, overgrown with trees and plants.
Due to the tides and accessibility of the caves, the tour can be different every day (including hotel pick-up times). The excursion always includes 2 canoe trips, a cave inspection and a visit to James Bond Island.
Included national park fee: 300 THB / adult, 200 THB / child
Soft drinks, Thai lunch
• 04: 00-04: 30 am Pick-up from your hotel
• Enjoy the trip with a longtail boat into Phang Nga Bay with a beautiful sunrise
• Visit to James Bond Island, where the famous spot for the film “The Man with the Golden Gun” was filmed
• Experience the caves and green lagoons of Hong and Panak Islands from a canoe
• See the impressive mangrove forests
• Visit to the Ice-Cream Cave with the impressive stalactites and stalagmites
• Last stop, lunch in a local fishing village
• 1.30pm-2pm return to your hotel
Please think of the following:
Sunscreen, insect repellent, swimming clothes, towel, camera, extra money and shoes: sandals and, if necessary, water shoes.
Day trip. Every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday with a German-speaking tour guide.
We need a minimum of 4 people to carry out the excursion.