James Bond Island - named after the local film footage of "The Man with the Golden Gun" - and the Panyi village on stilts in the sea are two places that you shouldn't miss. You can admire impressive limestone islands and enjoy breathtaking views of well-preserved mangrove forests. Visit the fishing village and see how the locals go about their daily life at sea. This excursion will amaze you. So, prepare yourself for something particularly worth seeing.
By starting early, we'll be one of the first groups to set foot on the island before many other vacationers arrive!
Soft drinks, Thai lunch and national park fee
• 7: 00-7: 30 am pick up from the hotel
• Drive to Phang Nga Bay, a traditional Thai longtail boat will take you to the mangroves.
Visit the famous James Bond Island
• Visit the Panyi Island and learn about the history and lifestyle of the people on it
the stilt island
• Lunch in Panyi village
• From the canoe you can see the impressive limestone caves with their breathtaking
Admire stalactites, stalagmites and fascinating cliffs
• The last stop is the famous cave temple complex Wat Suwan Kuha with many monkeys
• 4.30pm-5.00pm return to your hotel
Please think of the following:
Sunscreen, insect repellent, camera, extra money and shoes: sandals.
Please do not forget that we have a "dress code" in temples. Please no short-sleeved and
Wear short-legged clothing - never shorter than knee-length for men and women!
Day trip. Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday with a German-speaking tour guide.
We need a minimum of 4 people to carry out the excursion.