The Khao Sok National Park is the largest rainforest in southern Thailand and only 1 hour's drive from Khao Lak. The Khao Sok Safari is often the reason people come to Khao Lak and it is by far the most popular destination - with lots of bookings year on year. A place that is guaranteed to always arouse astonishment.
Everyone loves this trip! Because she has many activities and a trip on the bamboo raft. You can take a river cruise and admire the limestone cliffs, incredible rock formations and beautiful caves.
Huge limestone rocks protrude from the lush, evergreen rainforest and form an impressive backdrop.
Soft drinks, coffee break, and a Thai lunch.
• 08: 30-09: 00 am pick up from the hotel
• Stop at Takuapa Market, where the daily life of the Thais pulsates
• Short stop at the Khao Sok viewpoint
• Glide down the Sok River in a canoe
• Enjoy our Thai set lunch
• Gain an insight into elephant care
• Feeding and bathing the elephants
• 4.30pm-5.00pm return to your hotel
Please think of the following:
Sunscreen, insect repellent, swimming clothes, towel, camera, extra money and shoes: sandals and possibly water shoes.
Day trip. Bookable daily with an English-speaking tour guide. We need a minimum of 4 people to carry out the excursion. German-speaking tour guide on request!