Get ready to discover an incredible beauty: the Cheow Lan Lake with its clear, light green to light blue shimmering water and the surrounding rainforests. Anyone looking for a romantic place or just a place to switch off has come to the right place: Huge limestone cliffs, overgrown with lush, evergreen rainforest, are a perfect backdrop for the photo shoot. Enjoy the wonderful view of the breathtaking limestone mountains from the traditional longtail boat and then explore the coral cave. Lunch is served on a floating raft restaurant.
Included national park fee: 300 THB / adult, 200 THB / child
Soft drinks, Thai lunch
• 07: 00-07: 30 am pick up from the hotel
• Upon arrival at Cheow Lan Lake, board the longtail boat and enjoy the
• Short jungle hike to Pakarang (coral) cave
• Ride on a bamboo raft and be amazed by the natural beauty of the island
• A Thai lunch will be served on a bamboo raft house
• Spend your free time canoeing or swimming in the lake and enjoy the quiet
• 5.30pm-6pm return to your hotel
Please think of the following:
Sunscreen, insect repellent, swimwear, towel, camera, extra money, a change of clothes and shoes: sturdy shoes.
Day trip. Bookable every Monday, Tuesday and Saturday with an English-speaking tour guide. We need a minimum of 4 people to carry out the excursion.